This 5-day course on clinical supervision includes 6 hours on each of the following domains:
- Skills Assessment and Self-Evaluation
- Clinician Professional Development
- Management and Administration
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Case Studies and Clinician Self-Care
This training fulfills the initial educational requirements for Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) and is useful for new and veteran supervisors. The facilitator is an experienced trainer in mental health, addictions and co-occurring disorder treatment and supervision. The format involves lectures, self-evaluation, as well as small and large group discussions.